LIP BALM - Paradise Valley
LIP BALM - Paradise Valley
Fresh Peaches & Cream Our Lip balms have been specially made to have the perfect glide and melt on your lips, but not in your pocket!
Ingredients: You will love the way your lips feel when you use our lip balm blend of Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter.
Open tabWe care about the environment and the impact our products could potentially have on this beautiful world that we love to explore! That's why we're careful about what materials we use, what ingredients we choose to create our products with, and what you take with you on your adventures!
Our products will always:
- Be as natural and sustainable as possible!
- Have easy to read ingredient labels! - if you ever have questions after reading our ingredient glossary please reach out, we are always happy to help!
- Sulfate-Free - no harsh detergents and super chemically formulas!
- Paraben-Free - we don't use preservatives that disrupt the endocrine system.
- Phthalate-Free - any scents we use don't have endocrine disrupting ingredients and are safe for you & your family!
- No Animal Testing - our ingredients, our packaging & our product testing, no components that go into making Rock Creek Soaps products are tested on animals! (they may be tested on us... but thats because we want them to work great for you!)
- Our Boxes - are made in the USA - Oregon to be exact, they are made with recycled materials, and they are fully recyclable and biodegradable. Why is it important that they are made in the USA? Local jobs, less freight cost, not made overseas, and not creating ocean waste.
- Our Shrink Film - made with Biolefin, fully biodegradable in your backyard compost!
- Our Plastic Containers - are shower safe recyclable plastic, wont get soggy when you take it camping or white water rafting or anywhere wet, and when you're done you can put in your household recycling box.
- Family Values - we believe family comes first, so we have a family friendly work environment, which is important for family flexibility and understanding that health, and your family is the most important thing even within your work family.
- Helping Women - We partner with local non-profit: HER CAMPAIGN a rescue home for trafficked and abuse survivors. We choose to make a personal impact and do more than just give a percentage of our proceeds with our Work Therapy Internship for women in need. When you buy our soaps and bath products, interns may have helped with the packaging, or assisted in the making or clean up. Over the past two years we have had 4 girls come in and intern with us for up to a year. Each girl was at a different stage in her journey and has different abilities, skills and strengths. We treat them with love and respect and teach them how to reintegrate into the work force. It gives them a job on their resume, a positive work environment, and creates good relationships to break cycles of addiction & hopelessness in their lives.
Santa Fe Trail Outfitters - Outdoor Clothing, Gear & Apparel for the Santa Fe Mountains and Trails. Located in historic downtown Santa Fe, steps from the Santa Fe Plaza and steps from the Mountains for all your Hiking, Biking, Running, Trails, and Outdoor Adventures! Welcome to Santa Fe!