Cotopaxi Travel Packs and Outdoor Clothing at Santa Fe Trail Outfitters in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Cotopaxi Santa Fe. Hitting the trails in Santa Fe, or Hiking the Mountains in New Mexico, we have the Travel Packs you need! Camping or Fishing the New Mexico Wilderness. Packs for all Outdoor Adventures!
Cotopaxi creates colorful, sustainably designed outdoor gear to fuel adventure and global change. We believe in the power of adventure to make the world better.
Gear For Good®
Our promise is to make durable gear in the most ethically sustainable way possible and to use our influence to develop and uplift communities. In short, make products that last — and have a lasting impact.
The Allpa Collection
Durable, Versatile Packs Built for Adventure Travel. Our bestselling packs and bags. The thoughtful design makes travel more convenient and fun, while our long-lasting material ensures your bag holds up on every kind of adventure.
The Fuego, The Teca Fleece, The Abrazo, The Cielo Rain, and Trico Hybrid Jackets from Cotopaxi
- The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated jacket is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made both the down insulation and shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- The Teca Fleece is great as a stand-alone jacket or midlayer. Each fleece is made from best-in-class, recycled fleece and repurposed polyester taffeta that would otherwise end up in the landfill.
- A cozy statement piece that embodies our commitment to sustainability, the Abrazo Half-Zip Fleece Jacket puts a Cotopaxi spin on the classic fleece pullover with fresh colorful patterns and 100% recycled fleece.
- The Cielo is a unique take on the traditional outdoor rain jacket. It's not just the Cielo's design that makes it celestial—in keeping with our Gear For Good promise, this rain jacket is made from PFC-free recycled materials so you can stay dry in bouts of light-to-moderate precipitation, minus unwanted chemicals.
- This is the Trico hybrid Jacket, the do whatever you please in a jacket that does it all. This hybrid layer has the coziness of high pile fleece and the warmth of an insulated vest, all in one versatile jacket. Quilted, 100% recycled synthetic insulation provides an even distribution of warmth, while a repurposed shell and lining amp up this jacket's sustainability points. All details considered, Trico will become your day-to-day saving grace, whether you're keeping comfy outdoors, at home, hiking the trails in Santa Fe or across the world.