Katari 1.5 W/Res-Cobalt Blue
Osprey Katari 1.5 W/Res-Cobalt Blue
Ideal for fast rides that require only the water on your back, the Katari 1.5 lets you carry the bare minimum. The high-quality, low-profile design features an included 1.5-liter reservoir that slides into its own exterior pocket with a bite valve that attaches magnetically to a sternum strap. A well-ventilated mesh harness offers exceptional airflow and rolled, soft-edge shoulders provide contoured comfort and stability. In the event you find yourself outside when the sun goes down, a loop for your rear tail light lets you be seen. Made with mountain bikers in mind, but practical for any activity where hydration is a must.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
Santa Fe Trail Outfitters - Outdoor Clothing, Gear & Apparel for the Santa Fe Mountains and Trails. Located in historic downtown Santa Fe, steps from the Santa Fe Plaza and steps from the Mountains for all your Hiking, Biking, Running, Trails, and Outdoor Adventures! Welcome to Santa Fe!