Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks - Black - L
Whether you run on a treadmill, on a sidewalk, on a track, or on a trail, your feet should stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a performance-oriented fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles, and the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot add just the right support. And because they’re made with ZQ-certified Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Made In The USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001659
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean