For quick hikes on local trails, convenient hydration makes stretching your legs-and the miles-a breeze. The women's Skimmer 16-liter is a no-frills hiking pack that is comfortable for moderate hikes and daily exploration, with the next-gen Hydraulics reservoir and room for just the essentials so you don't overpack.
Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir, dedicated sleeve and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
Die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Simple rucksack design with bucket style top-zip access makes for easy loading.
Skarab/Skimmer is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Internal hydration sleeve with an included Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir, hose port and Osprey Hydraclip for easy reservoir hanging
- Underlid zippered mesh pocket with key clip keeps essentials handy
- Bump EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support and cushioning
- Open mesh over bumped EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt