Women’s Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Waterproof Boots
The North Face Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Waterproof Boots
Vintage looks, innovative features, and more sustainable fabrics make the Women’s Back-to-Berkeley III Leather Mid Waterproof Boots an exceptional choice for the sidewalk or the summit. This iconic style has waterproof DryVent™, padded suede collars, and cushy OrthoLite® footbeds.
- Upper| Upper made with a combination of waterproof suede and full-grain leather
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Sole Unit| Single-density, molded-EVA midsole made with 49% sugarcane-derived EVA material
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVA material
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Outsoles made with up to 20% recycled rubber
Santa Fe Trail Outfitters - Outdoor Clothing, Gear & Apparel for the Santa Fe Mountains and Trails. Located in historic downtown Santa Fe, steps from the Santa Fe Plaza and steps from the Mountains for all your Hiking, Biking, Running, Trails, and Outdoor Adventures! Welcome to Santa Fe!