Women's ThermoBall™ Traction V Mules
The North Face Women's ThermoBall™ Traction V Mules
Your feet work hard, so they deserve the warmth and comfort of the Women’s ThermoBall™ Traction Mules V. These shoes combine ThermoBall™ Eco insulation with high-traction rubber outsoles to make slip-ons that are ideal for base camp, après ski, or shuffling out to grab the morning paper.
Santa Fe Trail Outfitters - Outdoor Clothing, Gear & Apparel for the Santa Fe Mountains and Trails. Located in historic downtown Santa Fe, steps from the Santa Fe Plaza and steps from the Mountains for all your Hiking, Biking, Running, Trails, and Outdoor Adventures! Welcome to Santa Fe!
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- After a long day of trekking through the snow and ice or skiing down your favorite slopes, you'll be ready to relax into the cozy warmth of the ThermoBall™ Traction Mule IV slip-on mules.
- Ideal for base camp, après-ski, or simply going out to get the mail on a snowy day.
- Durable, water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper boasts a quilted design.
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball® synthetic insulation locks in warmth.
- Cozy Oso-fleece lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Cushioned footbed with a faxu-fur topcover for added warmth.
- Features a collapsible heel with elastic side gore panels for easy on and off.
- 40% recycled high-traction rubber outsole delivers excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in