If we’re being honest, the pack we reach for most often probably isn’t accompanying us to a mountain summit—it’s escorting us to the office or following us to class (with a mountain of work waiting for us). But that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have the same dedication to fit, durability, function and now, sustainability. Thoughtful features simplify your daily routine, and a soft, breathable backpanel and harness help make shouldering your daily essentials pleasant. Keep your belongings organized and easily accessible with a front-panel mesh pocket, internal storage and a TSA-approved laptop sleeve. Top and bottom compression straps help reduce volume and stabilize your load, while easy-to-reach side pockets hold your water bottle. Going for a spin or hike to unwind after work? The Nebula will be just as happy on your local trails as you are. Made from 100% recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved.READ MORE
Available in a variety of volumes with unique organization and feature sets to carry you through the day—wherever it takes you.
Multiple organization pockets, side stretch mesh pockets and a dedicated, padded laptop and document sleeve give you quick access to all your daily items.
Designed with comfortable, capable suspension and the same commitment to fit, features and fabrics as our technical packs.
- Separate TSA-compatible, full-zip clamshell with padded laptop sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organization
- Scratch-resistant zip pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Zip organization pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- AirScape®, ridge foam with Atilon framesheet
- Integrated BioStretch seams
- Spacer mesh over die-cut foam
- Removable web belt